1. My first born graduated from high school and went to college. Outside of giving birth, this was one of the biggest adjustments in my life. I had to see my son as a young adult and not as an infant I brought home from the hospital 17 yrs ago. I could only assume that his dad and I had given him the tools he needed to go out into this big world away from home.
2. I met so many wonderful people online and off. The ability to correspond with new lives and ideas not only allowed me to stretch in my already growing life, it gave me the courage to know it’s ok to have a dream bigger than you. In essence, we can impact the lives of others and they can do the same for us. This tribe kept me accountable. They made me feel guilty for not reaching my goals in a timely manner. After being swiftly put in check, I refocused and challenged myself to go the extra mile.
3. I became more conscientious of who I am spiritually, mentally, physically and politically. I wanted clarity for my reason for being here on this earth. All too often we go on what was taught without any investigation as to why. We don’t question, we just accept. Well enough is enough. Instead of just saying and being what I was told, I chose to step out the box and research more. In doing so, I am confident to speak, live and achieve on each area where I often felt uncomfortable.
4. I traveled to places, saw new stuff and did new things. It’s always been a part of my life and I’ve done it every year prior too multiple times. But this year it was different and done with less stress and worry. Instead of taking a trip, which most of us are accustomed to doing, I took vacations. There is a difference in case you didn’t know. A trip confines you and is often done on your budget. You have to plan for it in advance, take time off from work and A vacation is at the expense of others. You just do it on a whim without permission from anyone. You enjoy all of the amenities without a dime of it coming out of your pocket. I learned this method and way of life from my rich friends. They taught me tips and strategies of entrepreneurship and enjoying the good life. Your NETWORK is truly your NETWORTH.
5. I finally saw a profit again after almost 3 years. Even though i’ve been in business for over 20 years, the economy has been on a roller coaster and seemed to shift in every direction. I began to reevaluate everything and everybody in my life in 2015. Every way that I knew, learned and was taught to make a living, I was doing it wrong all along. It wasn’t until I stepped out of my comfort zone and started hanging around people who were sick and tired of being sick and tired. They too prayed and dreamed of more out of life besides the daily grind. It wasn’t just all about the money, it was about having a life that gave more rewards and dividends just for showing up.
I am Nichelle Womack! As a people building, life transition strategist, I specialize in helping you reach your greatest potential through self-reliance and internal motivation. I provide inspiration through community speaking engagements, one on one consultation and group/team training. Positive thoughts and language are my fuel for energy and my desire to help you find yours. If you are interested in a free 15 minute session of coaching, contact me @ firstname.lastname@example.org. Looking for more great life tips, check out “The Master Tip Manual for Personal Success” @http://amzn.to/1bWA7Vw . Many blessings and much success to you!! Check out my websites @ www.2ExcelWithNichelle.com and www.diversecc.com. Connect with me on Twitter and Periscope @DiverseConnect.